Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling™
Official Training Centers
Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling™ U.S Debut.
Do you have what it takes to compete? The next set of tryouts will be Tampa FL June 2021
Looking for a place to train in Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling™
Chris "Lights Out" Lytle
Integrated Fighting System
5301 Commerce Cir
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Manolo El Huracan Hernandez
6008 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120
880 Hampshire Rd X, Westlake Village, CA 91362
PLab Tampa (Coming soon)
Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling™ is a professional and amateur sport in which the athletes compete employing; techniques, physical strength, mental power, intelligence, and luck. utilizing; open hand and closed fist striking, kicking, throwing, submission techniques, and choking. Therefore the athletes observe the rules, and the matches shall be conducted with a sportsman-like attitude.
PANCRASE HYBRID FIGHTING™ U.S/JAPAN Rules
- No elbows to the head (neither while standing nor on the ground).
- No closed-fist strikes to the head closed fist to the body on the ground.
- No knees to the head on the ground.
- No kicks/stomps to the head on the ground.
- If a participant gets too close to the ropes, he is stood back up on the feet and a point will be deducted for rope escape.
- Non-title matches consist of one 15 minute round, while title matches consist of one 30 minute round.
- If a participant is caught in a submission and taps out (whether unable to reach the ropes or not), it is a loss.
- Five "escapes" are given to each fighter at the start of every match. An escape can be used when caught in a submission near the ropes, in which case the participant can grab them, be stood back on the feet, and have one point deducted. Once a participant has used all of his escapes, it is a loss.
- For knockouts, a ten-count similar to boxing and kickboxing is used. If the participant is unable to answer the ten-count, it is declared a TKO and that fighter has lost the match. However, if the participant is able to answer the ten-count, the fight resumes and one point is deducted.
- If, at the end of regulated time, neither fighter has submitted, been knocked out, or lost all their points, a decision is rendered based on who lost fewer points. If neither fighter lost any points, or both lost the same number of points, the fight is declared a draw.
- In the 1994 King of Pancrase tournament, the rules one 10-minute round and three rope escapes, and the finals had one 20-minute round with three rope escapes.
- Heel hooks are banned because of the frequency of injuries.
- Strikes on the ground – whether closed fist to the body or open hand to the head
Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling™ Roster
Current gimmick: Prince of Pancrase
Age: 48 years
Active Roles: Singles Wrestler, Tag Team Wrestler
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Height: 5' 9" (176 cm)
Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
Background in sports:
Mixed Martial Arts, Ringen, Pancrase