1. "Gi"-Integrity. To do the right thing by yourself. A Samurai must be smart in making choices and always chose what is good for the clan. He will make the right choice even if left alone. Practice Gi in everything you do.
2. "Yuuki"-Bravery and courage. To show courage every moment of living, in danger or not.
3. "Jin"- Kindness and compassion. To show everyone kindness and show compassion for all regardless.
4. "Rei"- Politeness. Politeness is different in Japan, politeness is more than just being kind, its about caring about others, and some say it borders an almost love-like feeling.
5. "Makoto"- Honesty. Be true by the actions you show, and by the words you speak. Follow the laws of the universe and you will become an honest person.